+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Isonoe support feet for technics

I'm colin.

Default Isonoe support feet for technics

Just wanted to say thanks for everyones combined wisdom from a previous thread relating to support feet for the 1200. I bought some isonoe feet with the sorbothane pads after reading members positive comments.
    Just played Loves Forever Changes, a pressing that never sounded right .
    The bad surface noise is still there but the midrange has opened up and is much more easy listen. I also appear to be able to listen at louder levels comfortably so all in all something has improved for the better.

I'm David.

It's funny you say that about that album, I find it's a good test album as if something is wrong it can easily sound muddled
    glad your happy with your perchace!
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm colin.

Very happy Hamish. I want to set it of with a new recod weight ,perhaps the Bren1 reviewed by HIFIworld this month. 400gm aluminum $40 and a reasonable $12 postage. Need to sort out my static pops first though. Got some nice record sleeves and a Milty anti stat gun on order. Going the whole hog with a carbon brush with grounding wire , a milty sticky roller and a disco anti stat cleaner(£20 new of e bay!) Now thats got to sort it out.

Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire/Panteg is where my late father was born

I'm Chris.

They also look so cool under the Techie, glad you like them
    Chris

We've gone on holiday by mistake !

+ Reply to Thread