I'm rather surprised to be selling this but a change around in the living room means I'm looking for something more compact and that runs cooler. Rated at 18 watts per channel via the KT90 valves it drives my rather inefficient twin Jordan Eikona speakers (86dB) superbly with plenty of volume.
I'm the second owner and had it checked out by Mark at Ming Da UK who, after rebiasing the valves gave it a clean bill of health and confirmed this is an official UK import with 230v transformers.
Mark also recommended a change of the EC82 valves to NOS RMF from East Germany which brought about further improvements.

More recently Mark upgraded the standard caps to Audyns which he said would bring about worthwhile benefits - I can but agree.

Before

After

As you can see, apart from the board for the motorised volume pot (remote included) it is all point to point wiring and is in excellent condition. Any apparent marks are reflections.

It owes me a little over £600 so offers near this will be considered favourably. I have the original packaging so could be posted although it won't be cheap given its weight - I'd guess around £30 insured. I would prefer pickup so you can hear it working or happy to meet up/deliver depending on distance from GL6 for petrol money.

Oh, it comes with a valve cover too.