I got these just before Xmas and have had a good listen to them. The cable is very fast, detailed and open. I compared these protoypes to the Mark Grant HD1000 cable and found that they had considerable more detail than the Mark Grant cable. I noted that cymbals had greater shimmer and I could see into the music more with Oliver's cables. Heavier music seemed to have more of an impending doom feeling, bass was fuller, faster and just over all better defined than the Mark Grant offering. They are an instant improvement over the Mark Grant. The construction of the cable is very good, quite sturdy, especially for it's prototype status. They do have a certain "sound" and can sound a little strident with high treble but this is only a minor gripe and one which will not spoil your experience whilst using them. I did manage to guess some of the cables components due to their sonic nature, my lips are sealed! Overall, I think the cable should do well at the proposed price point. I certainly enjoyed my time with them.

Many thanks Oliver.