+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: whole load of analog/TT related bits cartridges, headshells etc WORTH A LOOK

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    montesquieu Guest

Default FS: whole load of analog/TT related bits cartridges, headshells etc WORTH A LOOK

I’m overloaded with stuff and while it’s all fun to play with I have far too many toys. Here’s a list of stuff I’m looking to sell, if prices are out please PM me I’m happy to adjust. I’ll create another post with digital and non-analogue bits but here’s the list of turntable-related stuff:

[sold bits moved to bottom for ease of navigation]

Ortofon SPU headshell, metal, 90s vintage, complete with internal weight, base, armleads, box and stylus guard. Really nice condition. £160 including RMSD in UK.

Nasotec Swing headshell for Ortofon SPU, this ingenious device enables all the benefits of a parallel tracker without the hassles (pumps etc). This is the SPU version which gives correct tracking weight once the SPU cartridge has been transplanted. Sells for £295 plus postage, offered at £150 including RMSD in UK. Really worth a look if you have an SPU.

B&O SP1, this was one of the earliest stereo cartridges dating from the late 1950s, it has all the punch of an SPU as well as quite a way with delicacy. Low compliance MM so fits well into a stable of other low compliance cartridges (currently lives alongside a clutch of Miyajimas and SPUs). About a year ago I scored an original B&O stylus assembly (unobtanium) and since then I’ve played maybe 30 records. I love this cartridge but it’s not getting played. £180 including RMSD in UK.

Goldring Eroica LX - bought recently on AoS [link] I really like it but again I’m so overloaded with cartridges so it’ll likely not get used much. £160 including RMSD. See original link here with far better pics than mine. http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...light=goldring

SOLD PTP2 - bought recently on Lenco Heaven, this enables Lenco bearing, platter, motor, idler etc to be transplanted from a donor Lenco (generally a GL75 though others can be used) in a new plinth. Change of plan forces sale. £soldplus £10 postage in UK, other countries please ask. See original link here http://www.lencoheaven.net/forum/ind...?topic=27476.0 note that it’s painted in green hammerite which I think is rather fetching.

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Ortofon SPU GM Mono MkII cartridge - this is true mono in the sense that it only detects signal in the horizontal, but has vertical compliance so won’t trash your records if you make a mistake. Only selling as I’ve settled on a pair of Miyajimas for my mono needs. Had minimal use as I have had quite a stable of mono cartridges during my ownership. Lists at £655, looking for £285 including RMSD in UK.

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Fozgometer azimuth setting device details here http://snvinyl.co.uk/Fozgometer-Azimuth-Range-Tester sells at £339, how about £110 including RMSD? Really handy for getting things set up just-so.

Last edited by montesquieu; 11-09-2017 at 10:45.

+ Reply to Thread