Hi,
My name is Andy, I have always been very keen on music from the mid 60's up until the late 80's. After that you had to go looking for good material. My parents had a Ferguson 3016 Record Player with a Garrard Deck. When I moved out I bought an Sharp Optonica stack system.

My Grandfather was also a keen sound and film enthusiast. His name was George Foster and was the founder of a building company that carried his name based in Willersey near Broadway, Worcestershire. The business was very successful (eventually). He had a nice house built in an acre of land in Charlton Kings near Cheltenham where he retired. He had a sound system built by a local sound engineering company called E J Fear. It comprised a Quad 22 Control Unit, Quad FM Tuner, 2 x Quad II Amps and a Thorens TD124 deck sporting a DECCA FFSS arm and MK III Pick Up Head. All this was housed in a neat cabinet.

The cabinet is long gone, but I still have all the components.

My Grandfather was also a keen film maker. I have his Bell & Howell 16mm projector, speaker, film editing/slicing fixture, various bought films and wonderful films of our family growing up. All in colour and added comentary. Sadly the Cine Camera went to one of my Uncle's who lived in Australia.

I have joined this Forum to find out more about the items I have and naturally am interested to know their value.

Andy