Silberstatic.

I went in here twice.

Each time I heard a lot of clarity and speed, but no bass. Huge panels on these. Some Fat Freddy looking type dude seemed to be really into them. I can kind of see why, but I just didn't hear any LF to speak of at any time. I stand corrected if somebody heard some.

The video shows no signs of bass, but lots of speed. That sort of perception occurs when bass is lacking, though. And also, the camera mic ignores low bass anyway, but it can pick up more than we hear here.

The speakers are suspended up off the floor and were a long way from the front wall. Maybe re-positioning would have helped with LF. I think it would.

Better results from the Audio Exclusiv stats which I may cover later on. They were volume constrained, though. Panel buzz issues at what I would call not loud.

Maybe I am being too honest here. I'll never make a hi-fi reviewer, not that I have ever aspired to be one. What I thought is what you get. Like it or not. But there is no intention to attack or upset. There is however a high priority attributed to reporting what I heard and perceived as accurately as I can within obvious effort constraints. I'm not spending hours on this.