On the other side of the equation, I am also in the Philly area, and currently have a Technics with Isonoe feet, Achromat, and Audiomods Classic arm that I've been experimenting with. I'm also acquainted with a couple of people who use Terminator arms and the same cartridge that I use. Both arms are going to be excellent for the price, but both also have their degree of "fiddly". I have avoided the Terminator because it seems likely MORE fiddly, is a little more expensive, and I'm wary of exposed tonearm wires that my cats might get curious about and bite through (one of my cats got too close when I swapped my arm between decks and bit clean through my ground wire, which fortunately doesn't need the same kind of perfect uninterrupted connection as signal wires and was easily fixed). My available funds took a hit recently, so my planned experimentations with bearings and power mods got paused.

If you'd like to do some joint experimentation with various parts, perhaps we could both benefit. I primarily archive my vinyl to digital for office and mobile listening, which also allows me to more easily A/B test the effects of different mods. Let me know if you would be interested in equipment mod demoing at some point.