Quote Originally Posted by Toppsy View Post
Guys,
great shame the Scottish contingent didn't make the mini meet. Ali, hope you get your car repaired soon and doesn't hurt your wallet too much.

From the feedback I get the impression quite a few of those who did attend were most disappointed to have missed the opportunity to hear the EDINGDALE speakers that Gazza was bring down.

Now it's a long time to wait for the next NEBO and with this in mind how about if Scott and I organise a mini meet say in August or September in HULL, would this be of interest to you Newcastle and surrounding area northern based guys to be interested? I would bring along my original demo pair of Edingdales and Jenna speakers. I would also bring along my new Norge floorstanders for their first public airing. Amps would be a Conrad Johnson LP66S-S2 to satisfy the valve heads and a Musical Fidelity A300CR Dual Mono for the SS favoured ears. I also can bring along a AH! Njoe Tjoeb 4000 Reference CD player. Not sure if I would have room for my Nottingham Analogue Spacedeck but I could perhaps persuade Stratmangler to join us for the day as he might have room for my vinyl front end. Perhaps even persuade NickG to bring his new phono stage.

I'd organise it at my place with a dedicated listening room and great Lancashire hospitality but Rossendale may be a little too far for some whereas Hull is midway between the two. I know Scott has a very nice venue in mind.

So guys please post your interest here and if there is enough initial interest I'll start a new thread and ask Scott to get some available dates.
Hi Colin, I could make a Saturday trip down to Hull but my dates are more limited over the coming weeks.

Aug bank holiday would be out of the question, as would the 5th September as I'm at a festival then away for 2 weeks from the 17th.

Might be an idea to start a new thread to prevent confusion also.

All the best.