+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PEBO (aka Pelaw Bake Off aka mini NEBO 5.1)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Rich.

Default PEBO (aka Pelaw Bake Off aka mini NEBO 5.1)

Right chaps, since NEBO 6 is still a while off and a few of the more local folks have expressed an interest for a smaller scale get together I can arrange a little meet up at the Bill Quay Cricket Club on either Friday 17th July or Friday 14th August. Saturdays are tricky as there's obviously cricket and bands and other stuff on but Fridays are generally free. We can have the function room at no cost as long as some beers are purchased and ill get some pizzas in from the takeaway round the corner. The room isn't too big and will take a couple of systems being set up (obviously only one playing at a time).

We can have the venue from 5pm and the club has reasonably priced quality ale from the excellent Jarrow brewery. The venue is a 5-10min walk from Pelaw metro and easily accessible by car with plenty of parking. If folk want to come from further afield there's a Travelodge at Whitemare Pool about a mile away and numerous accommodation options in Newcastle, Gateshead or South Shields if you want something fancier.

Let me know if there's enough interest and of course what you'd like to bring. As its just round the corner from me I'll start the ball rolling and bring a full system. Ideally need someone to bring another quality pair of speakers. I'll also bring the copy of 10cc 'Bloody Tourists'

So reply here if you're game and which of the 2 dates works best.... PM me if you want any more info.

All the best.

R
    Last edited by RichB; 11-06-2015 at 22:58.
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

+ Reply to Thread