If I haven't said it before Gaz, congrats on your review and I wish you every success with this venture. If you can continue to be as open and friendly with your customers as you've been in our exchanges then you'll do well.

This may be where that chap on the other forum doesn't get it, now I really don't want to turn this thread into a discussion about him but am I the only chap here who feels a bit patronised by someone accusing us of having been shilled for our gear choices.

Last time I checked I was a grown man who made his own mind up about what gear he wants to buy, listens to plenty advice and decides which to take and which to ignore. Assume most of your customers are also the same and you won't go wrong.

As for that chap, its the first time I've popped by his forum to see how they go on having heard stuff on here. Its frankly shocking and I find it insulting he thinks we're all sheep influenced by one or two members on here.

I'm known as a mellow guy but if someone came into my local and carried on the same way well you can perhaps guess how I'd respond.

Apologies for diverting the thread but when there's bullies around sometimes you have to say enough is enough.