+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TE The Groove/ Lyra Helikon for sale

I'm Andy.

Default TE The Groove/ Lyra Helikon for sale

It is with great regret that l am writing this post, but needs must , l have for sale firstly a Tom Evans The Groove phono stage in exellent condition for sale, it was purchased from Walrus Systems in 2004, serial number is 000242, it says on the casing set for 0.2v carts but l have used it on a few carts up to 0.45v and it sounded exellent on all, if you want a clean, detailed and silent phono stage this is the one to have! Second item for sale is a newly re-built Lyra Helikon, this came back to me in September 2010from Expert Stylus Company, and l have played around 4 LP sides since its return,it is in essence a new Helikon, this comes with all packaging, fixing screws, instructions and documentation, report from Expert Stylus Company, and is in like new condition, any demonstration is available, l am looking for £750 for The Groove, and £450 for the Helikon , PM me with your E mail address and l will send pictures, thanks for looking.
    System; Michell Gyrodec SE/ Orbe Clamp/ Gert Pedersen armboard mod/ HR PSU/ SME V / J7 Tonearm cable/Ortofon Cadenza Black// Jez Arkless Turbo nutter B------ /Trichord Dino+

Amplification and loudspeaker set up is at the moment being split into two groups, comprising the following;

1. Same sources as above; SONY TAF-770ES/SONY CDP761E/Cable Talk 3.1 loudspeakercable/ Harbeth Compact7ES2/ Stands

2. Virtue Audio Sensation M451battery PSU, ClarityCaps upgrade/ Sensation M901/Russian PIO caps with Teflon bypass caps upgrade/ JT Dynamic PSU with various tweaks/ Connex Audio 5N Litz loudspeaker cable, Impulse H6 Loudspeakers.

Me so horny- Impulse H6 Horny

I'm Andy.

Thanks to all those who showed interest, The Groove and Helikon are now sold.
    System; Michell Gyrodec SE/ Orbe Clamp/ Gert Pedersen armboard mod/ HR PSU/ SME V / J7 Tonearm cable/Ortofon Cadenza Black// Jez Arkless Turbo nutter B------ /Trichord Dino+

Amplification and loudspeaker set up is at the moment being split into two groups, comprising the following;

1. Same sources as above; SONY TAF-770ES/SONY CDP761E/Cable Talk 3.1 loudspeakercable/ Harbeth Compact7ES2/ Stands

2. Virtue Audio Sensation M451battery PSU, ClarityCaps upgrade/ Sensation M901/Russian PIO caps with Teflon bypass caps upgrade/ JT Dynamic PSU with various tweaks/ Connex Audio 5N Litz loudspeaker cable, Impulse H6 Loudspeakers.

Me so horny- Impulse H6 Horny

+ Reply to Thread