+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 3483984384464474484494504584985489481448 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 14855

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm sorted.

I'm Grant.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

spectacular blu ray version
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Colin.

I'm Martin.

BBC News 24, Penny Smith reviewing the newspapers. She is Alan Partridge in female, non-fictional form.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Neil.

Extinction 2015

An excellent apocalyptic film with a tight cast, quality acting and very good special effects when and where needed.

Yes its sort of a zombie film, but not in the traditional sense these creatures move rapidly and are different.
    Regards Neil

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalek Supreme D L View Post
    Extinction 2015

An excellent apocalyptic film with a tight cast, quality acting and very good special effects when and where needed.

Yes its sort of a zombie film, but not in the traditional sense these creatures move rapidly and are different.
    Completely different tactics required with fast zombies compared to their slower brethren. I mean the Frankenstein was scary, but so slow it was never that stressful. In general your slow zombie apocalypse is infinitely preferable to the fast version. If zombie films have taught us anything it is that one problem with the slow type is that it makes you complacent and/or over confident and then the zombies have you by surprise or when you are cocking about in a totally inappropriate way for the situation.

Fast is just a nightmare especially if the requirement for a head shot to put them down is in play. I recommend heavy calibre weapons and lots of ammo. Can't stress the ammo thing enough.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Completely different tactics required with fast zombies compared to their slower brethren. I mean the Frankenstein was scary, but so slow it was never that stressful. In general your slow zombie apocalypse is infinitely preferable to the fast version. If zombie films have taught us anything it is that one problem with the slow type is that it makes you complacent and/or over confident and then the zombies have you by surprise or when you are cocking about in a totally inappropriate way for the situation.

Fast is just a nightmare especially if the requirement for a head shot to put them down is in play. I recommend heavy calibre weapons and lots of ammo. Can't stress the ammo thing enough.
    I don't want to reveal much, because if I do I will ruin the film, but it was an out of the blue, never heard of it film and I enjoyed it a lot. Spanish film but with English speaking actors. Every soften this smart TV's You Tube app recommends a great film/or item to watch. This makes up for all the crazy, tin foil hat wearing madness that gets recommended way too often.

Now watching Take Shelter 2011 film which is another recommendation on You Tube looking very good so far, quality acting and a story about a man that is suffering from visions that seem to be pointing to a disaster coming. Thing is, is that the case or is he going mad.
    Regards Neil

I'm Neil.

Take Shelter was very good, well worth a watch.
    Regards Neil

I'm Neil.

Another You Tube recommendation Coherence film 2013

Interesting take on parallel worlds/alternate realities theory and meeting/dealing with oneself. Worth a watch.
    Regards Neil

+ Reply to Thread