+ Reply to Thread
Page 421 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 3213714114194204214224234314715219211421 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 14855

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Grant.

A Simpsons evening tonight. got lots to watch. Although the modern ones are hardly worth watching these older ones are still top drawer work.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Anto.

The Magnificent Seven ( 2016 ) Not bad not bad , but I miss the music of the original
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm Gary.

Another Netflix binge, highly recommended for those of a sci fi/Philip K. Dick type persuason...

Travellers

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5651844/

Time travel/end of the world type scenario, really well written and shot, believable characters and gripping enough to make me watch 12 episodes back to back!
    (Where did my day go??)

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazjam View Post
    Another Netflix binge, highly recommended for those of a sci fi/Philip K. Dick type persuason...

Travellers

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5651844/

Time travel/end of the world type scenario, really well written and shot, believable characters and gripping enough to make me watch 12 episodes back to back!
    (Where did my day go??)
    Was hoping that was going to be on amazon video but its netflix. Tempted to get a months free trial lol
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Gary.

Good idea!
    Great show...you should.

I love Netflix, dont watch broadcast telly nowadays...wouldnt be without it now.
    Tenner a month, great value.

I'm Grant.

The Wild geese (1978) directed by Andrew McLaglen and stars a huge top class cast includes R Burton, R Moore and R Harris to name just 3.

part of my digital library
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Neil.

Game of Thrones - Season 5, Episode 8 'Hardhome'. Easily the last 30 mins are the finest in Game of Thrones so far. White Walkers show what they are capable of. Frankly all the Kingdoms are screwed against these characters.
    Regards Neil

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalek Supreme D L View Post
    Game of Thrones - Season 5, Episode 8 'Hardhome'. Easily the last 30 mins are the finest in Game of Thrones so far. White Walkers show what they are capable of. Frankly all the Kingdoms are screwed against these characters.
    Think I must be the only person in the whole Universe who has not watched a single episode of 'Game of Thrones'!
    Barry

I'm Grant.

Me neither. Up til recently I thought it was a video game only
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Think I must be the only person in the whole Universe who has not watched a single episode of 'Game of Thrones'!
    Its pretty good Barry. Story influenced by the 100 years war, just set in another world, with some magic and dragons. Plenty of court intrigue, politics, murder etc, and a massive threat to everyone in all the kingdoms - the White Walkers.
    Regards Neil

+ Reply to Thread