+ Reply to Thread
Page 415 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 3153654054134144154164174254655159151415 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 14855

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Geoff.

Just checked my DVD collection and it's one of the great movies I don't have. Just found a copy of 'Onibaba' I'd forgotten about. Must give that another go.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Default Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

Was a fairly long but enjoyable film.

Now gonna watch Paul, the Alien from 2011. Hes called Paul coz his spacecraft crashlanded on a dog called Paul lol.
    Excellent comedy with a decent cast. Well done too.
    Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are joined by Seth Rogan, Kristen Wigg, Jason Bateman and special guest appearance by Sigourney Weaver as the Boss of US Intelligence service and arch baddie

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

All of me (1984) stars Steve Martin, Lily Tomlin and Victoria Tennant.

Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Just checked my DVD collection and it's one of the great movies I don't have. Just found a copy of 'Onibaba' I'd forgotten about. Must give that another go.
    Another great film. The Japanese are brilliant at spooky, creepy horror without being explicit. Have you seen 'Woman of the Dunes' or 'Kwaidan'?

Last edited by Barry; 15-12-2016 at 15:34. Reason: Images added
    Barry

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    All of me (1984) stars Steve Martin, Lily Tomlin and Victoria Tennant.

I find Steve Martin's output to be quite variable, but I like this film. But then I like everything Lily Tomlin does.
    Barry

101 Reykjavík

One of the funniest films I've seen in a long time.
    Barry

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    I find Steve Martin's output to be quite variable, but I like this film. But then I like everything Lily Tomlin does.
    Love Lily . Very sexy too in her way. Has a characterful and erotic face
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Neil.

The Apprentice - The Interviews

My favourite part of the series seeing the remaining candidates shredded. You would think they had not watched this part in previous series, the same basic mistakes, again, and again. Its hilarious.
    Regards Neil

I'm Grant.

Remember from this year and stars Christopher Plummer. So far this is very well made. Plummer is a very good actor

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Anto.

The Garden of Good and Evil ,from my box set of Clint films
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

+ Reply to Thread