+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351911415411041 ... LastLast

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

MartinT Guest

Two this weekend:
    Unknown
    The Lincoln Lawyer

Both pretty good films to watch, entertaining enough, but simply preposterous storylines that require a family pack suspension of disbelief. 7/10 for both.

I'm Paul.

I really liked Unknown, not a big Liam but he was good in this like in Taken

I'm Simon.

Just posted Winter's Bone back to Lovefilm.

good film but can't quite see where all the hype about it seems to have come from.

Oh yes and I may have bought the 5 planet of the Apes films on Blu-ray (£20 in HMV and I lurve 'em to pieces) and ended up watching a couple of these as well.

I'm seldomaroundnow.

griffo104 wrote:
    Oh yes and I may have bought the 5 planet of the Apes films on Blu-ray (£20 in HMV and I lurve 'em to pieces) and ended up watching a couple of these as well.
    My fave's the second one. Great series as a whole though

I just watched two Leonardo diCaprio films: Blood Diamond and Body of Lies. Both are highly recommended.
    Simon.

MartinT Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sburrell View Post
    I just watched two Leonardo diCaprio films: Blood Diamond and Body of Lies. Both are highly recommended.
    Agreed. Try Inception and make it a threesome.

I'm seldomaroundnow.

lol, i just got that from LoveFilm! I'm looking forward to it - I'm especially pleased to see Ellen Page in a mainstream Hollywood film. She was great in Juno, and before that in Trailer Park Boys, a Canadian mockumentary on life in a trailer park - also highly recommended!
    Simon.

I'm Paul.

watched Thor Blu Ray rip last night

wasnt impressed, I'll stick with Iron Man !

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Cropedy festival on Sky Arts HD...Seasick Steve at the mo - good sound
    I don't suppose you recorded it did you?

I would have love to have seen it, but alas I don't have sky, or a TV, and I was at another folk festival when it was shown!

I was at the festival, and according to a friend of mine apparently you can see me prominently a few times.... (but then I am 6'4" and for one of the days I was wearing a very bright yellow tshirt!)

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by DanJennings View Post
    I don't suppose you recorded it did you?

I would have love to have seen it, but alas I don't have sky, or a TV, and I was at another folk festival when it was shown!

!)
    No I didn't record it - if it comes around again I will but not sure how I would get a copy to you - I could transfer it to VHS!....but you don't have a telly to watch it on...
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    No I didn't record it - if it comes around again I will but not sure how I would get a copy to you - I could transfer it to VHS!....but you don't have a telly to watch it on...
    Ah never mind chap.... I thought you might have one of those fancy new DVD recorders.... but thanks anyway!

+ Reply to Thread