+ Reply to Thread
Page 386 of 1488 FirstFirst ... 2863363763843853863873883964364868861386 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 14871

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Grant.

Back to the future 2

followed by

Arthur.

Duddley was a very talented guy
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Now,

The Conspirator (2010).

amazon prime content
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Back to the Future 3

nice hd stream this
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Shelock Holmes... A Game of Shadows (2011) stars Robert Downey Jr

amazon this time
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Very good film that. Nicely worked by director Guy Ritchie.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

The period atmosphere is spot on, but sadly I wasn't gripped by the film (and even less so by the sequel). I did however like both Robert Downey's portrayal of Holmes and Jude Law's Watson.
    Barry

I'm Grant.

Put a lot of episodes into 1 film and it obviously suffers a tad for it, but its an action film and needs to i guess.. Will watch the follow up tonight as its free on amazon prime too.

Actually that was the follow up. Lol .. I mean the first one
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Put a lot of episodes into 1 film and it obviously suffers a tad for it, but its an action film and needs to i guess.. Will watch the follow up tonight as its free on amazon prime too.

Actually that was the follow up. Lol .. I mean the first one
    I get the two muddled up as well.

If you watched the second film first, then did you find the fight scene in the tavern to be tedious and frankly almost slapstick?
    Barry

I'm Grant.

Its Bartitsu of E W Barton Wright fame... It was a type of martial art in last 2 centuries. Downey Jr is a matrial arts expert anyway so it was easier for him to choreograph i guess. Think he is into Wing Chun , which sounds like a nice spicy chicken dish lol
    I enjoyed the fight scenes...think there were 5 or 6.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Its Bartitsu of E W Barton Wright fame... It was a type of martial art in last 2 centuries. Downey Jr is a matrial arts expert anyway so it was easier for him to choreograph i guess. Think he is into Wing Chun , which sounds like a nice spicy chicken dish lol
    I enjoyed the fight scenes...think there were 5 or 6.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread