+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 3514014414494504514524534615015519511451 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 14855

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Grant.

Red dwarf. Back to earth 2009. Directors cut

Dvd
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Sherlock Holmes 2009 Directed by Guy Ritchie and stars Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law as the main protagonists, and Rachel McAdams as Irene Adler(that woman) .....

again part of my Apple digital library.
    Love those Sherlock films but Irene Adler in the Sherlock TV series is fantastic, Lara Pulver.
    Regards Neil

I'm Grant.

supposed to be a 3rd in the making neil
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    supposed to be a 3rd in the making neil
    Cool so Iron Man is getting a rest. Be nice to see another Downey Jr Sherlock. As it would if he recorded another album, the Futurist is fabulous.
    Regards Neil

I'm Grant.

Blackadder 2

My amazon digital library
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Got a new system update on my amazon tv box and its working even better now. quite pleased so far. Downloaded the all4 app and watching wall to wall timeteam lol. hd pic by look of it too.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Now U571 (2000).. stars Matthew McConaughey, Bill Paxton and Harvey Keitel. How America won the war

Amazon Prime content.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

George Cukor's 1935 film version of David Copperfied, stars W. C. Fields, Lionel Barrymore, Madge Evans, Maureen O'Sullivan and Edna May Oliver. It may be 80 odd years old now but its still the best. Fields, a Dickens schollar, plays this straight(his only one I think).

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

The Maggie(1954) Directed by Alexander Mackendrick. Stars Alex Mackenzie and Paul Douglas.

Film was shot mostly on Islay. Dont make em like this no more.
    from my amazon digital library.(HD)
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Excellent film; not seen it in years and a worthwhile purchase.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread