+ Reply to Thread
Page 405 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 3053553954034044054064074154555059051405 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 14855

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Paul.

Early American indie movie from 1989.
    Very quirky, darkly funny, genuinely witty and original.
    Loving it.

Plus Edie Falco (aka Mrs Soprano) is in it looking extremely slutty
    Linn Sondek LP12, Ittok, AT-F7
    Schiit Mani MK1 Phono Pre-Amp
    Nobsound NS-08P Bluetooth pre-amp
    Marantz CD5004 CD Player
    Pure DAB tuner
    2 x Meridian 205 monoblock power amps
    Tannoy T225 "Mayfair" speakers
    www.paulridgeblog.com

I'm sorted.

Carry on Screaming on ITV1 ('we must explore Avery Avenue')

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Carry on Screaming on ITV1 ('we must explore Avery Avenue')
    My favourite of all the Carry Ons, despite Sid not being in it.

That red velvet dress .. that red velvet voice.
    Fenella Fielding was a singular talent .. especially on an impressionable young boy
    Marantz CD5004 CD Player
    Pure DAB tuner
    www.paulridgeblog.com

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by rigger67 View Post
    My favourite of all the Carry Ons, despite Sid not being in it.

That red velvet dress .. that red velvet voice.
    Fenella Fielding was a singular talent .. especially on an impressionable young boy
    Agreed, beautiful and seductive....

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060214/quotes

Det Sgt. Bung: A young lady has disappeared and we're anxious to trace her whereabouts.
    Dr. Watt: Oh? Whereabouts?
    Det Sgt. Bung: Hereabouts.
    Albert: At ten o'clock.
    Det Sgt. Bung: Or thereabouts.
    Constable Slobotham: In this vicinity.
    Det Sgt. Bung: Or roundabouts.
    Constable Slobotham: We're police officers.
    Albert: Or layabouts.
    Regards Neil

I'm Grant.

Yes and Amanda Barrie too... both could look great, and sometimes not so great lol

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Paul.

Oh god, yeah .. in Cabbie she was a knockout.

Forget Babs (which reminds me of that Fletch line in Porridge : "Beautiful Babs" .. "Yeah, I don't know her name ..")

Then there's Liz Fraser, of course
    Marantz CD5004 CD Player
    Pure DAB tuner
    www.paulridgeblog.com

I'm Grant.

Babs windsor. she was a knockout when young. She is still pretty good for her age actually.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Richard Pryor and John Candy star in Brewster's Millions from 1985. Nicely paced and intelligent comedy from Walter Hill, who wasn't known for them. Think he did it for the money, but felt the end product was pretty good. The original book has been made into multiple movies with this the best.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Carry On Spying from 1964, stars Babs Windsor, Jim Dale and Bernard Cribbins along with the now usual two of Kenny Williams and Charles Hawtrey. B & W caper this about stopping STENCH

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

RED2 2013 stars Bruce Willis, John Malkovich and Mary Louis Parker

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread