+ Reply to Thread
Page 464 of 502 FirstFirst ... 364414454462463464465466474 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 5019

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

I'm Grant.

Kes from 1969, directed by Ken Loach.

MGM channel/Amazon
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, SPOTIFY PREMIUM - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED AND FILTERED.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Just watching 'The Big Country' again on Spike. Still a classy and enjoyable movie and one of the best westerns. Picture quality has stood the test of time pretty well too.
    This just ended. I'd forgotten what a great film it is. Terrific!
    Mr. Tact!

Main system: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/One scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/hefty Japanese DD TT and hefty Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. 4 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. TVC stepped attenuator or valve pre-amp or solid state pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/Two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Grant.

This just ended. I'd forgotten what a great film it is. Terrific!
    Not seen it for years. Forgot stars name but he was the gambler in how the west was won
    Regards,
    Grant ....

DENON DV2900 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTH - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER23, SPOTIFY PREMIUM - ECHO DOT - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN's - Q ACOUSTIC BT3 actives - CANTON SUB - MAINS REGENERATED AND FILTERED.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Not seen it for years. Forgot stars name but he was the gambler in how the west was won
    Who, Gregory Peck?
    Mr. Tact!

Main system: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/One scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/hefty Japanese DD TT and hefty Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. 4 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. TVC stepped attenuator or valve pre-amp or solid state pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/Two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Grant.

Who, Gregory Peck?
    thats the guy... could not think of his name lol
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Grant.

Mel Gibson and Anthony Hopkins star in the 1984 film version of Mutiny on the Bounty

The music score was composed by Vangelis and the cinematography was by Arthur Ibbetson.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Grant.

marvelous series
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Grant.

Default Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

Navajo joe 1967. Stars Burt Reynolds and fernando rey

Directed by Sergio carbucci

MGM channel
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Grant.

The First Great Train Robbery 1979 stars Sean Connery and Donald Sutherland.

mgm channel
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I'm Geoff.

Good movie, good fun!
    Mr. Tact!

+ Reply to Thread