You may have tried the RA version of this gadget or the Isoplug, neither work as well IMHO. I have 4 placed in strategic sockets around the house. One of my customers bought 6 of these for his DCS system and yes they do work!

Helps eliminate Radio Frequency Interference that can degrade the sound and Pictures of Hi-Fi and Home Cinema systems. It also incorporates a substantial surge protection circuit to protect delicate equipment against spikes and surges on the mains supply. The product sits "above the mains" so to speak and not in line with the equipment and is preferred by many enthusiasts as it is inferred that less impedance is introduced into the line.

The product is designed to plug into any empty 13amp socket next to where your equipment is plugged in, be it on the wall or on a power strip. Alternatively it can be plugged in next to a device that is causing interference problems.

Product does not incorporate a neon light as these can inject interference into your equipment.

If you are skeptical about these sort of products, below is a comment from one of our customers after he purchased some of these plugs compared to competitors products:-

I have a 4 Box DCS Hi-Fi system, and have tried several Mains Interference Conditioning units over the years, including Products from Russ Andrews and Isotek. However, this Tacima Mains Interference Conditioner just blows every similar Product away, and at a fraction of the price charged by the vastly overpriced competition! Every Audio and Video enthusiast should invest in this outstanding Product. I have just ordered more of these units to replace "competitive" units. Thank you Tacima for producing such an outstanding Product at an incredible bargain price.

FREE 2 metre quality HDMI cable with every one sold until stocks run out.

Send me a PM to order, £33.50 inc. postage