+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas banner

I'm ChrisB.

It looks great Nick, well done!

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Good one Nick. Put the trees and lights up on Sunday so "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" everywhere
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Reid Malenfant View Post
    Oh yes it does

You'll need some kind of signature first though Andy which you obviouly have. You'll find there is a section to upload a picture of up to 50 pixels high & a certain width, can't remember what it is though.

I have a sigpic so why can't you

I was going to link to an animated photobucket image. It wont let me upload it either.

I'm Steve.

Excellent job gents.
    Steve.

Kit I have:
    CD player, TTs, Phono stages, Pre amps, Power amps, Integrated amps, DACs, Streamers, Speakers and a bunch of cables.

Location: North Cambs UK, Earth, Sol, Orion - Cygnus arm of galaxy

I'm MadeOfDeadGiantStarsThatExplodedEonsAgo.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno Commander View Post
    I was going to link to an animated photobucket image. It wont let me upload it either.

Pretty sure that GIF images are a nono for the sigpic, odd that you can incorporate a GIF emote from this site though in your signature & not do the other

Merry Xmas
    Bests, Mark

"We must believe in free will. We have no choice" Isaac Bashevis Singer

I'm Nick.

It's good to see it's getting a thumbs up chaps! Thank you!

Pictures in signatures... you can't link to external pics, but you can upload them a bit like an attachment and use that. I guess that's what you did Mark? There's a sigpic upload option in the sig section and then you have to tick to use it.
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

Location: North Cambs UK, Earth, Sol, Orion - Cygnus arm of galaxy

I'm MadeOfDeadGiantStarsThatExplodedEonsAgo.

Quote Originally Posted by Beechwoods View Post
    Pictures in signatures... you can't link to external pics, but you can upload them a bit like an attachment and use that. I guess that's what you did Mark?
    Yes, precisely

Took a little work to get the thing right as well, trying to fit that into 50 x 250 pixels or something like that Obviously nothing like as much as the banner did you though
    Bests, Mark

"We must believe in free will. We have no choice" Isaac Bashevis Singer

I'm Nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffin View Post
    What a great idea. Brings back some memories of the sort of vinyl my dad used to put on the Gramophone
    I thought AOS had turned into a record collecting fora

I'm Philip.

Well done looks great
    Main Sys. N.A.S DAIS; 12" Ace Space , Benz Micro Wood SL, Timesteep T-01MC, Quad Platinum DMP, Quad Platinum Pre, FM4,Quad Platinum Stereo, Quad ESL 63, PRC4 RCM, Chord XLR, Mark Grant G1000HD, Black Mamba's. Stax SRM600 SR507
    AVCambridge audio Blu-ray player, Pioneer SC-LX 57 Front 2 channels switched into Quad 606 Powering the ESL63s. Rear powering Celestion Speakers, LFE 2 cheap subwoffers.
    Man-cave Sys. A. GL75, RB300, ZYX R100H, Rega Planer 3, RB200, Rega Carbon Elys II,Quad 34, 606, Tangent RS4.
    Man-cave Sys. B. Revox A77, Akai 400D, Sugdon A48II, JPW Monitors.
    Gallery http://www.theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=341
    Classic Sys. Garrard 301, SME M2-9R, Benz Micro Wood SL, Quad Vena, 303, FM3, AM3. ESL 57. Quad II, 22, FM2 Rega Planet. Rega Phono
    Gallery http://www.theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=403
    Headphones, Stax SR507 (x2) /SRM600 Limited, Sennhieser HD424, Sennhieser HD558, AKGK105UHF, Beyerdynamic DT 931, Beyerdynamic DT231, Etymotic ER4 micropro.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12