Hi,

I've decided to sell one of my two ONIX Pre-amp & power supply...

No need to introduce the brand (try "ONIX" in the search engine and you'll get lot of data )...

A few words about the 0A24:

5 inputs (CD,Tuner, Tape1 & Tape2) and a phono stage, selectable between MM & MC by means of two internal switches and also a pair of 8-way gold dil switches to select the correct impedance for most cartridges available on the market...

The phono stage of the OA24 is really known as a high quality and nice sounding one...

Its "all-black" look and "shoe box" design makes it a very nice and "intemporel" device.

The external power supply is built around a huge toroidal transfo, and big capacitors, that help high current deliveries...

Original boxes and documentation available, gear in very nice condition (9/10), never damaged and/or serviced...

Have them for 10 years and work perfectly until now... I just sell them because I've found an 0A601 amp (i'm looking for it for 10 months now) for sale, but the seller also have an OA24 and soap, and wants to sell the whole batch!... I don't intend to built a collection!!!

I'm in France, 50km west from Paris...

Price requested: 650€ (but we can discuss! ), postage NOT included!

Pictures: ask for! I'll send them!