A barely used Chord Mojo 2 that I bought refurbished from Peter Tyson on 02/05/2023.

Looking for £300 + PP, collection preferred from Bristol but can definitely post as well.

I had a slight issue when using this with IMR Dark Matter IEMs. I could hear a faint crackling/static sound in the right ear with no music playing. I sent the unit back to Peter Tyson under the warranty and they looked over it and couldn't reproduce the issue with multiple headphones. Here is what they said:

"""
Sounds like it could be RF noise (being close to a phone) that they are reporting. In which case, that will likely come from the headphone cable acting like an Ariel.

Does their headphone cable have a metal surround on the headphone jack that could be touching Mojo and amplifying this ?

If it comes back to me, there’s not a lot I can do to help resolve this unless it is truly faulty so we need to be sure.

Kind regards

################################################## ######################

Hello Mitch

Ive had a test of the product, there was no additional sound until I boosted the volume way up, but I believe that was my tweeters bass struggling to maintain the bass. (used Focal Clear MG Headphones for the test)

Struggling to replicate the customers issue but he’s adamant there is a fault.

################################################## #######################

Hi Salvador,

So sorry I couldn’t help further with this, neither me or my colleague could replicate the issue, and neither could the repair agent,

################################################## #######################

Since receiving the unit back, I have tried it with two other headphones without issue and there is a metal surround on the headphone jack of the IMR Dark Matter IEMs so I assume that may be causing the issue I had as pointed out above ^^^.

I wanted to be as transparent as possible and given the above, I think it's safe to conclude that the issue I was having was due to the IEMs I was using not the unit itself. If anyone is interested and wants to discuss it more please feel free to message me.