For sale (reluctantly) are my Yamaha NS1000M based speakers, external XO and stands, I need the space.

Price £1200

Collection only (Carlisle).

Beautiful unmarked cabinets in real wood Satin finish.
These are no ordinary NS1000M, they are far superior and I would say, better than NS2000, as anyone who has heard them at NEBO meetings will confirm.
Only the highest quality components and materials have been used.
Completely rebuilt, way to much to describe, so check out the project on my blog here: https://www.jkwynn.co.uk/YamRev_HTML/YamRev_Thumbs.html

I'll give a summary of what they consist of.
New cabinets 55L sealed cabinets, to suit replacement 12" Scanspeak bass drivers, these take the stock f3 of 52 Hz down to 33Hz and produce better quality bass.
They are semi active, the Mid/Twt has a passive XO that is an upgraded Troels Grevesen kit.
The Bass driver uses an external, Marchand Electronics, analogue active crossover, this has also been upgraded, with 1% PP caps, Takman resistors, better op amps etc.
Because of this split crossover set up, they have to be Bi amped, I use a PrimaLuna EL34 tube amp for Mids/Twts and Nord Class D for Bass, these are not included in the sale. They require just a single pair of RCA outputs on your Pre Amp, I will include the leads that make this connection to the external XO. Speaker leads are not included.
I have spent about three times the asking price in perfecting the design and they look/work superb. I can demo them at pick up in Carlisle if required, I recommend this, as you will be blown away by the sound they produce.
These are a bargain and very much priced to sell.

Left Speaker

Right Speaker

One of the internal Passive Crossovers, the Twt series cap is Mundorf Silver in Oil

External Active Crossover

Principle of my set up using these speakers