+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marantz Ruby KI Integrated amplifier

I'm Tony.

Default Marantz Ruby KI Integrated amplifier

We are proud to present a very rare top quality highly regarded amplifier from Marantz, the Ruby KI (Ken Ishiwata), this model is the black (only 500 made in this colour) and this amplifier is one of the very last: number 923 of 999. In superb condition, with ALL paperwork/accessories & boxes. Wonderfully musical and tonally spot on. The Ruby KI also offers great flexibility in system configuration. Unit is just over three years old and has average use only. Child & smoke free environment.
    Your chance to pick up a legendary amplifier oin first class condition and sounding superb.mnew cost £3500.

Aslking £2295 ono

Product Information

Review One

Review Two

Review Three

Coherent Systems Customer Feedback

Contact infomation

Coherent Systems
    Real high end sound with musicality not hifi

I'm Tony.

Now £1995
    Coherent Systems
    Real high end sound with musicality not hifi

I'm Adrian.

Lovely kit the Marantz KI range. I have the KI Pearl CD player which is wonderful, this Ruby KI amplifier would make a fantastic system with it at the core.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

+ Reply to Thread