+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Grant Brown (Struth) Moderator - RIP

I'm Gary.

Thanks for the update Josie.
    His daughter had got in touch over another matter and I was wondering if appropriate to ask.

Gonna miss the old fella,
    one of life's Good Guys.

Glad to have known him, AOS wont be the same.

Happy Travels Mate.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Adder View Post
    Hi all.

I just wanted to update you all. Grant didn't want a funeral. He chose to be cremated with just a small gathering of family.

Also, his family has a link to this thread so they will be checking it. It's nice to know that your words of sympathy will be reaching his family.

Thank you to Edward for the info.

Blessed be, Grant.

Sent from my BBC Microcomputer 32K

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Will miss him too, glad I got to meet him on some occasions. Place won’t be the same without him.

Rest In Peace mate.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Slav.

RIP Grant

I'm sorted.

Very sad news, RIP Grant.

I'm Chris.

Shocked to hear the news about Grant and condolences to his family and close friends.

His posts were always informative, useful and for me helped make AOS a good place to visit.

RIP

I'm Bernard.

That’s a sad news. My condolences to his family. I wish they find the strength to go through this terrible journey.

Bon voyage Grant!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Turntable: Sony TTS-8000 ;Tonearm: Phonomac AT-1010 Mk6; Cartridges: SPU GTE / VDH Colibri XGP / Decca SC4E rebuilt by ESCO with Paratrace; Phono Stage: Shindo; SUT: Bob's Device Cinemag 1131; Pre Amp: Shindo Monbrison; Power Amp: Shindo WE 300B Limited; Speakers: Shindo Lafite / Auditorium23 Solovox; CD Player: EastSound CD-E5 / Sony PS1; Cables: Yannis 423.5; Yannis 223.5; VDH The First Ultimate; Totem Sinew; Audio Tekne ARSP-500 / Auditorium 23.

I'm Alex.

Just seen this, a bit late, a shock, Grant was one of the good ones, always helpful and polite. My condolences his family and many friends.
    Spendorman

I'm Anto.

Very sad news indeed !! I am devastated to be honest . (Sorry for not responding sooner but haven't looked in AOS for some time !)
    An asbolute gent of a guy ,who always had the time and grace to chat and advise !

I am sure he will be keeping his eye on all of us from his perch on the clouds above !! RIP Grant
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm Loz.

RIP Grant. Condolences to his family, friends and everyone on here who has crossed paths with him. I'd never met him but had a fair few correspondence over the years. He was a gentleman and always thoughtful, smart and kind. His sage presence will be missed by us all.

I'm Paul.

I'm so sad to hear about this.

Grant would always chip in on my posts and it was always insightful and encouraging.

I never met him but I get the sense he would've been exactly how he came across on here. An easy going gent.

RIP Grant, you will be sorely missed.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
    Current system:
    RPi + Allo Digione
    Beresford Caiman Seg & Dorado powered by 15v Linear PSU
    Transcendent Sound Mini Beast OTL
    Amptastic Mini-1
    Klipsch KG4.5 Speakers with Titanium Diagphrams and Sonicap Cap upgrade
    110aH Leisure Battery powers the Mini-1 & Digione

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast