+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Mixed selection of Records

I'm Adrian.

Default FS: Mixed selection of Records

Here is a mixed selection of records I have for sale, I need to rationalise my collection as it is starting to get too large for my space.

All the records have been cleaned and the majority are in new inner sleeves, have been stored upright on shelves in outer sleeves and will come in one. As many of you know assessing a used record is not an exact science. One record can look pristine, but after cleaning it has minor background noise, often this I find is due to requiring several cleans, due to nicotine or grease from fingesr and dirt, but occasionally it is just a bad pressing. Others can have minor scuffs on the surface which can be off putting but the record can play absolutely perfectly.

I have assessed them through visual examination and listening following the Discogs grading guidelines. https://support.discogs.com/hc/en-us...To-Grade-Items

The majority of the vinyls are VG+, there are a some NM, and a few VG. If you have any questions about any I am happy to take a look and even have a quick listen.

All records will be sent carefully packaged, it is wise for them to be sent tracked. Costs will initially be for 24 hour £4.25 Tracked for a single LP, a small parcel can be sent for this cost up to 2KG, in my experience up to 5 or 6 records due to depth limits. For any larger purchases I will advise costs and also for delivery outside the UK. If delivery is outside the UK please ask first.

If you want any please note on here and PM/Email me, I will then reserve them for you and send payment details including P&P costs, payment can be either via Paypal or direct bank transfer.

Thanks for looking.

Click the link to view the spread sheet list in your browser https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Last edited by AJSki2fly; 18-01-2024 at 12:46.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Adrian.

Hansson, Bo -Magician's Hat SOLD

Spreadsheet in link reflects this
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Adrian.

ALL SOLD

+ Reply to Thread