+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quad Vena ii Play amp/dac/streamer

I'm Lawrence.

I guess a potential buyer would be interested to know if the warranty is transferable as that would have significant value in itself.

I'm Ian.

Good point Lawrence. I've just checked and the warranty is not transferrable. Given you need a receipt from an authorised dealer I can't even pass on the amp and let the new buyer register it. What I can do is register it myself which gives me 3 years warranty and agree with any potential buyer that should repair under warranty be required I would take it back and sort out the repairs with Quad.

I'm Lawrence.

In that case it would seem to be a bargain for anyone thinking about buying a new one. I was looking myself a couple of years ago but sadly the small lounge system idea got dropped in favour of a Bluetooth speaker the kids can play YouTube on when I'm not playing the main system.
    Last edited by Lawrence001; 17-02-2024 at 21:46.

I'm Ian.

It is a bargain Lawrence, thanks. Even more of a bargain now - make me an offer. This really is a very good, very flexible amp.

I'm Ian.

I have a replacement on its way so now even more of a bargain at £580 including mainland postage.

I'm Ian.

Now sold

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12