+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Victor(JVC) stereo FET preamplifier p3030

I'm Flo.

Default Victor(JVC) stereo FET preamplifier p3030

Preamplifier had a full service so is in perfect working condition for many, many years of great hassle free listening.Made in Japan ,100v so you will need a step down transformer like airlink transformers PS:I have aswell the matching amplifier m3030 check my other ads.Price is £600 inc delivery or collection from London where buyer can have a full demo with the matching amp😉

This is a control amplifier that challenged the thin design while pursuing the quality and various control functions of a separate amplifier.

The MC head amplifier uses an FET that is effective in improving the SN ratio by strictly selecting noise, and adopts a circuit configuration that takes advantage of the characteristics of the FET to achieve an excellent SN ratio and low distortion factor.

An ICL (Input Capacitor-less) circuit without the input coupling and capacitor has been adopted for all signal circuits including the MC head amplifier, equalizer and tone amplifier. This circuit has succeeded in greatly improving the transient characteristics and phase characteristics in the low frequency range.

A noise-selective FET is used for the first stage, and the equalizer and tone amplifier are double-differential inputs. This circuit is very effective in reducing distortion and achieves a total harmonic distortion factor of 0.005% by synergistic effect with the ICL circuit.

The newly developed High Legh Near Volume is used.

This volume has a special structure with a current distortion of less than 0.003% and a voltage distortion of less than 0.0005% by homogenization of the resistor material and improvement of the manufacturing process. The linearity of volume vs. distortion at low volume is remarkably improved. This volume is coupled with twin configuration arranged in front and back of the tone amplifier, so residual noise at low volume is effectively cut.

The power supply section uses a highly efficient cut-core transformer with less leakage flux to supply stabilized power to all stages. The AC cord uses a high-capacity 15A cord.

In order to obtain optimum characteristics for various cartridges, it is possible to switch between 4 stages of load resistance and 4 stages of load capacity.

The 100 Ω position is also compatible with high-output MC cartridges.

Equipped with a 2-system tape selector capable of mutual dubbing.

Equipped with a subsonic filter and -20dB muting switch.

Equipped with two output terminals.

Built-in relay type muting circuit to prevent noise during power ON/OFF.

I'm Flo.

[IMG] [/IMG]

+ Reply to Thread