+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nelson Pass DIY DB1 Pre and Aleph 60 Mono-block Amplifiers

I'm Russell.

Default Nelson Pass DIY DB1 Pre and Aleph 60 Mono-block Amplifiers

With much regret, I need to move on these fantastic amps I’ve had the pleasure of owning since October 2021.

The Aleph 60 Mono-blocks were originally built by a Wammer for their first owner from whom I bought them.

They have single-ended and balanced inputs and output 60 watts per channel in glorious Class A.

The heatsinks get warm to the touch but never hot. There's a small dent in the facia top line of one of the amps as per one of the images but other than that they are in great shape.

The accompanying DB1 buffer Pre Amp pairs with the Alephs perfectly and I
    believe has been owned by several prominent forum members before I who all testify to its quality.

It’s very transparent whilst also sounding like a valve pre at the same time - very well put together and sounds fantastic.

No boxes for anything I’m afraid so will need collecting from me in Cambridgeshire or I may be able to meet up somewhere with you depending on proximity.

Comes with power leads for the mono-blocks and remote for the pre only.

Looking for £1095 for the complete package - you’ll be hard pressed to get anything to sound as good as this for the money.

Last edited by Weeman1973; 29-09-2023 at 15:23.

I'm Russell.

Sold

I'm Lawrence.

Didn't take long

Sent from my PCT-L29 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread