I'm Andrew.

I’m very surprised to find that it actually works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Grant.

my old ferrograph had one on back.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andrew.

I can’t remember the last time I saw an Ever ready Battery let alone rechargeable ones .

I'm Lawrence.

I'd check the circuit before you put 240v in, presumably it runs a charging circuit so it might be.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    I'd check the circuit before you put 240v in, presumably it runs a charging circuit so it might be.
    yes well its not original so it could be used for anything really.. but its max rating is as stated. an odd thing but maybe it saved changing batteries
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Andrew.

The mrs will fine

I'm Andrew.

Default Plug type ?

They’re pretty rapid that rapid lot

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    yes well its not original so it could be used for anything really.. but its max rating is as stated. an odd thing but maybe it saved changing batteries
    Ah did you mean that's the battery rating? I thought you meant it's the Bulgin maximum rating.

I'm Grant.

Ah did you mean that's the battery rating? I thought you meant it's the Bulgin maximum rating.
    No that was that bulgins rating. It looks to have been added as a battery charging connection but what power the charger was I don't know. But it might also have been converted to a use. Anyway either is unlikely to reach the 3amps
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Those old-style Bulgin mains connectors are still available for use on boats and small craft, and can be readily obtained from boat chandlers.

They are no longer intended to be used for domestic mains supply connection, and are now outlawed. Quad replaced them with the current IEC style mains connector.

However since the connector used on your modified radio is one such that the fixings for the cover are themselves covered when the 'plug' is mated, I see no problems with safety.

(I still use equipment that uses old Bulgin mains connectors, some of which would not be allowed today for safety reasons - the covers can be unscrewed whilst the connector is still mated to reveal the 'live' terminals).
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast