+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: The discrete TC-7520(SE)(+) line output

Quote Originally Posted by Audioslave View Post
    Not to my knowlege stan. From the email you sent to me, it just refences the gain into the amp...extract from email as follows....

"From your description it appears that the gain of the Gator is too high for your amp. The Caiman output is about 80% higher than the TC-7520 in stock form as it is.

Send the Caiman back and I'll reduce the gain."

Also stan, i keep getting error messages saying my emails to you are delayed...i hope they are reaching you.
    The emails are not reaching me, and neither has the DAC.

I'm B.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyB View Post
    The emails are not reaching me, and neither has the DAC.
    The dac hasnt been sent because you only wanted the gator returned lol.

"Hi Ben,

I need the Gator since that's the one that needs the gain reduced. So if anything just send me the Gator only.

Stan"

Ill try emailing again and if i have problems will PM on AoS.
    Ben from Sunny Birmingham, UK
    ===================================
    System1: PC: Foobar: DAC: Beresford TC-7520 : Amp: Marantz PM7000 : Speakers: Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 : Cabling: Atlas Equator interconnects : Chord Silverscreen Speaker Cable : Headphones: Sennheiser HD 25 SP

System2: PC: Foobar -> Amp: Marantz PM6010OSE -> Cabling: QED XT Evolution Speaker Cable -> Speakers: Mordaunt Short 902i

Music: Electro mainly, Trentemøller & other stuff

OK send it back and I'll issue you with a refund right away .

I'm B.

OK send it back and I'll issue you with a refund right away .
    Unfortunately its still distorting with the original op amp board, so will return it tomorrow as agreed Stan. Bit of a shame but hey, ya win some, ya lose some.
    System1: PC: Foobar: DAC: Beresford TC-7520 : Amp: Marantz PM7000 : Speakers: Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 : Cabling: Atlas Equator interconnects : Chord Silverscreen Speaker Cable : Headphones: Sennheiser HD 25 SP

System2: PC: Foobar -> Amp: Marantz PM6010OSE -> Cabling: QED XT Evolution Speaker Cable -> Speakers: Mordaunt Short 902i

You did mention in an email that it was working fine with the original board. It's probably gone up the creek from all that board swapping, but there you go.

I'm B.

You did mention in an email that it was working fine with the original board. It's probably gone up the creek from all that board swapping, but there you go.
    Stan, with all due respect, I have never said the caiman ever worked. I can paste in my original e-mail to you but i wont resort to such folly. My tc-7520 worked fine from the start and have given you full credit for that, but the caiman has never worked.

Also stan i e-mailed you last night requesting your return address but have had another delayed error message and no reply. I cant see it listed on your website either. The caiman is packed up ready to go awaiting address. Anyway, im sure other people on the forum would like to hear about users that are working and are enjoying their upgrades instead of us bickering. Please for the love of audio, lets move on...life's too short.

Kind regards

I'm stepan.

Default Gator opamp...

{Removed}

Hi "Stepan", if you can't write anything sensible here, then I'll have to delete your account.
    Last edited by Marco; 12-04-2011 at 08:51. Reason: Patent drivel

Quote Originally Posted by Audioslave View Post
    Stan, with all due respect, I have never said the caiman ever worked.
    Hi Ben,

with so many people with similar first names emailing me with sometimes similar problems or questions, and then coming on forums to continue bits of discussions I am getting lost in all of this. So from now on I am not answering any personal business related questions or responding to emails on AoS. It's not my forum to treat as I wish or to allow my customers to treat as a messaging service to me.

I don't know why you are having problems sending me emails. Nobody else does. I don't know which Ben on AoS is trying to email me, but if you can PM me your email address and full name so that I know which Ben you are, instead of typing a reply on the forum it would be helpful to everyone .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021