+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tangent RS2

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

I've done the scan, but the internet went to pieces for this evening and I couldn't post it (different computer). I'll post it tomorrow.

Lest you think I'm being hard on these Tangents, I'm not really, as the resulting sound was similar in feel to a good pair of electrostatics of the era, as the midrange "box" colouration was rendered less of a problem due the recessed midband a la LS3/5A and the crossover dips hid the harshness and vagueness that many two-way passive crossovers can suffer from. On orchestral music and using decent valve or FET style amps, the results were enchanting, if not "monitor-accurate."
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

Here we go...

Hope it's readable

I'm Alex.

Thanks, yes fine. Better than my scanner does with things that don't sit flat on the glass. It's the only problem with my Canon scanner, think it may be due to being LED lit.
    Spendorman

I'm David.

The book this came from is well read, so I laid it as flat as possible and weighted down the scanner lid............ I scanned it in greyscale and used ACD-See to "remaster" the image a little

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12