+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [FS] Meridian 200 transport and 263 DAC

I'm Richard.

Default [FS] Meridian 200 transport and 263 DAC

SOLD

Still simplifying my system (gone all Accuphase!), so my 200 transport and 263 DAC (the best version!) have to go. Both in really good condition, working properly and sounding good together. There are a couple of tiny bits of missing letters on the front, but I only really noticed them as I was taking these pictures. You can see them if you look for them!
    I kept these when I had to decide which CDP to sell a few years ago, purely for their design. A classic, IMO, and the way the CD tray moves is a delight. My cat used to be fascinated by it!
    The transport reads and plays all commercial CDs, IME, but being designed before CD-Rs, it makes up its own mind whether or not to play them! Better quality CD-Rs, such as Maxell, seem to work the best. (BTW, my Marantz CD52 Mk2 in the loft is exactly the same.) The remote control is a generic Philips, but accesses all the functions of the transport. The second (better quality) RCA socket on the back was added to allow for a digital output to my Benchmark DAC, which I used to control everything. See my other advert.
    Included will be a digital RCA lead, from Vintage Audio Lab, which I will no longer need.
    I am asking £300 for the pair, plus p&p, which would be £15 for Royal Mail special delivery. Or local pick up from Plymouth.

SOLD
    Last edited by awkwardbydesign; 10-07-2022 at 21:14.
    ABD.

+ Reply to Thread