+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS, Roksan K3 Power Amp

I'm James.

Default FS, Roksan K3 Power Amp

for sale is my Roksan K3 power amp bought october 2020,mint condition, original packaging £780 delivered paypal friends n family, thanks for looking,i hope my pics are showing correctly, ta for looking James20220215_153308.jpg20220215_153222.jpg20220215_153244.jpg20220215_153324.jpg20220215_154553.jpg it seems they arnt again, they're come full size once clicked in tho
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Geoff.

Use an image hosting site James. Try ImgBB, it's free and you don't need to sign up.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Use an image hosting site James. Try ImgBB, it's free and you don't need to sign up.
    Hello Geoff, I've used pics from my Gallery, and Amazon photos, it's ok if you want to take the ad down, ta Jim
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Geoff.

I'll add a couple for you so your advert is compliant.

Done with ImgBB, dead easy. Use it next time.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I'll add a couple for you so your advert is compliant.

Done with ImgBB, dead easy. Use it next time.
    Thank you��

I'm Steve.

Nice amp, Why are you getting rid of it?

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    Nice amp, Why are you getting rid of it?
    Hello Steve, decided to go intergrated, I've been using a Novafidelity x40 as pre but this is slowly dying and as its basically an ageing computer I dont really want to spend money on it, I suppose I could have looked for another pre but dont want another box on the rack, Jim

I'm Steve.

I get that. GLWS.

I'm James.

Weekend bump

I'm Steve.

This really is a good power amp. It puts many Naim power amps on the ropes. What the hell is it still doing here. GWS James.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast