+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Love you Linn at studioAV, Berkshire - Audio Visual System Design Integrators

Lightbulb Love you Linn at studioAV, Berkshire - Audio Visual System Design Integrators

Hello everyone!

Love your Linn at studioAV, Berkshire - Audio Visual System Design Integrators

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

Linn is offering a fantastic offer valid until 17th August 2010!

"Purchase a Klimax, Majik, or Akurate and receive a FREE UPGRADE! Worth up tp £3000!"Love your Linn at studioAV Berkshire - audio visual system design integrators.

Dont miss this great opportunity.

Feel free to pop in for a chat or email sales@studioav.co.uk (just copy and paste)

For more information please visit the website.
    See you all soon!

PS. Remember the Love you Linn event is only valid until 17th August!
    Last edited by studioAV; 20-07-2010 at 10:24.
    Toni.

I'm David.

dynamic psu or aktiv boards per chance?
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

Hello Hamish,

Yes it is applied to both, you can choose either the Dynamic PSU or the Aktiv cards.

If you would like more information on what is included please follow this link... which will direct you to Linn's website on what products included.

Regards,

Toni

However, if you have anymore questions, please fill free to drop us an email
    Toni.

I'm David.

I just bought a dsi and had my ds psu upgraded
    Tis a good deal I think, if you have a big linn system there would be quite a bit of cash to be saved with a few upgrades
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

Lightbulb Love your Linn Promotion studioAV, Berkshire - Audio Visual System Design Integrators

Hello,

Yes I too agree with you.

Linn are offering such a great Summer promotion that it would be a shame for those who do not take up the offer before to take it up now, berfore it ends!

For those who have had doubts in their minds before, do not miss this great opportunity!

Think how much you will save in the long run?

You can SAVE up to £3000!

Even if you are new to Linn or not, it is a great offer! not to think about this great Summer promotion, but now, an extremely great offer!

That's why we love Linn

Tags
    linn products, majik, akurate, klimax, ds, linn speakers,

---------------------------------------------
    Feel free to pop in for a chat or email sales@studioav.co.uk (just copy and paste)

For more information please visit the website.
    See you all soon!

P.S. Remember the Love you Linn event is only valid until 17th August!

P.S.S Why wait? Sign up to our studioAV NEWSLETTER today and get exclusive tips and advice directly to you with events, news, promotional codes and more!
    Toni.

+ Reply to Thread