+ Reply to Thread
Page 790 of 991 FirstFirst ... 290690740780788789790791792800840890 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,900 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    That's a convenient thing for many to believe, could be true too. But I wondered who might gain from a hidden agenda?

Not the Chinese or America, they do monstrous amounts of trade with each other. Nor us and the EU, as the same applies in relation to China.

That really only leaves Russia and that's not as daft as it may sound. The Russians are going to lose huge amounts of money as electric cars and other advanced battery power uses grow, as they rely heavily on oil exports, which will continue to decline. And they are totally unscrupulous and ruthless and developing and releasing nasty little bugs and toxins into the world is one of their specialities (apparently).

It would have been easy for their agents to unleash something in Wuhan and watch as the finger of suspicion gets pointed in all the wrong directions.
    An interesting theory, and possibly one deserving of further investigation. Plus of course, not long before Covid happened, there was the Novichok poisoning fiasco in Salisbury. In any case, I'm now calling bullshit on this thing having 'naturally occurred'.

*Someone* was responsible, and in due course, they will made made to pay royally for their heinous crimes. As I've said before, I'd vote for live hanging on TV, so that the families of all the innocent people around the world who've died from this virus can look him/her or them in the eye, just before their neck(s) snap, and wish that they rot in hell.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Martin.

Based on the history of vaccinations it's highly unlikely that there would be any long term side effects. Not certain but then very little is certain.

Anyone know of any vaccine, ever, for anything that had long terms side effects? I can't think of any and I've searched and can't find any.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Then why didn't we hear about blood clots sooner? Or did they know but didn't say? And if so, what else might they know about side-effects, short or long tern, but not want to tell us? Also, what *if* these vaccines indeed have an adverse effect on male fertility - how would it be proved? If true though, it would certainly be another side-effect!

I accept that blood clotting only occurred in a tiny percentage of people vaccinated, but some died because of it, and that could've been avoided if the vaccines had been tested more thoroughly among a wider sample base, or over a longer period of time, before releasing them for use to the whole of the world's population.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Sandro.

BTW I read somewhere that China announced a relaxation on the 2 Children Rule
    Please join me in whishing them many Prosperous (as in fat) and very tall Daughters
    Those are quite expensive to marry and the most likely to be dumped on the street kerb

I agree 100 % the vaccine take a ridicule shorth time to be Approved
    On the 26 January 2020 Fauci told the world “We will have a vaccine ready for phase 1 medical trials in 3 months “
    Phase 1 is trials whit a small number of human subjects
    They already know what was camming and already had a vaccine ready!
    I already have posted this earlier and the last Russel Brand video make a perfect case for the tin hat theory that they put money before your well being

IMO, they have no interest in reducing male fertility there is no money to be made out of it.
    Would take it whit a large pinch of salt bad news sell more news papers.

I'm Sandro.

If you choose not to get the vaccine you can still protect yourself and others from the Fauci virus
    Gogle up Vitamin D Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine

Off Topic The Government Is Selling Your Private Data - here’s how to STOP THEM!! - YouTube
    To opt out
    Make your choice about sharing data from your health records - NHS (www.nhs.uk)

And you need to send a letter to your GP
    NHS Digital dissent form (medconfidential.org)

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Then why didn't we hear about blood clots sooner? Or did they know but didn't say? And if so, what else might they know about side-effects, short or long tern, but not want to tell us? Also, what *if* these vaccines indeed have an adverse effect on male fertility - how would it be proved? If true though, it would certainly be another side-effect!

I accept that blood clotting only occurred in a tiny percentage of people vaccinated, but some died because of it, and that could've been avoided if the vaccines had been tested more thoroughly among a wider sample base, or over a longer period of time, before releasing them for use to the whole of the world's population.

Marco.
    people die of blood clotting all the time, as far as I am aware there isn't yet an established link between the AZ vaccine and blood clotting, correlation isn't causation.

And the fertility thing is just a shot in the dark. He could just as well have said it reduces IQ, or hand-eye coordination. If he had any evidence he would have presented it. Seems pretty obvious to me he has some agenda of his own.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Bksabath View Post
    BTW I read somewhere that China announced a relaxation on the 2 Children Rule
    Please join me in whishing them many Prosperous (as in fat) and very tall Daughters
    Those are quite expensive to marry and the most likely to be dumped on the street kerb

I agree 100 % the vaccine take a ridicule shorth time to be Approved
    On the 26 January 2020 Fauci told the world “We will have a vaccine ready for phase 1 medical trials in 3 months “
    Phase 1 is trials whit a small number of human subjects
    They already know what was camming and already had a vaccine ready!
    I already have posted this earlier and the last Russel Brand video make a perfect case for the tin hat theory that they put money before your well being
    They were able to do it so quickly because unlimited amounts of money and resources were thrown at it.

I've liked Russell Brand since I saw his excellent documentary about Jack Karouac, but he does talk al lot of bollocks about politics and society.

of course drug companies put money before our well-being, drug companies are the same as any other company, their sole purpose for existing is to make money. The flip side to that is they develop products that save lives and alleviate suffering. You can't have the latter without the former.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    people die of blood clotting all the time, as far as I am aware there isn't yet an established link between the AZ vaccine and blood clotting, correlation isn't causation.

And the fertility thing is just a shot in the dark. He could just as well have said it reduces IQ, or hand-eye coordination. If he had any evidence he would have presented it. Seems pretty obvious to me he has some agenda of his own.
    in fact there is a much higher incidence of blood clotting if you catch covid. Also on testing, they used a faster but still as safe system of testing by running the tests at same time. all tests were still passed.

As for hydroxychloroquine, no evidence of it being of use has been found.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...390-8/fulltext
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Sandro.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    They were able to do it so quickly because unlimited amounts of money and resources were thrown at it.

I've liked Russell Brand since I saw his excellent documentary about Jack Karouac, but he does talk al lot of bollocks about politics and society.

of course drug companies put money before our well-being, drug companies are the same as any other company, their sole purpose for existing is to make money. The flip side to that is they develop products that save lives and alleviate suffering. You can't have the latter without the former.
    You are definitive in your opinion
    Would you consider the time it takes to?
    Isolate the virus and study how it infects the host
    Grow it in the lab and test that you have the same virus
    Do trials and test it on humanised mice’s
    Study the result and then manipulate the virus so to obtain a vaccine or use the recovered mice to develop antibodies and use those
    Scale up the trials to repeat the experiments results till you get mice’s that when infected whit the virus will recover
    Do the same test on something better EG monkeys
    Once you are sure that it may work and is not lethal you start phase 1 trials
    Yes, loads of money that is easy what about time?
    Again, Fauci sez we have a vaccine ready to start phase 1 in 3 months from the 26th of January 2020

At the time he was still telling that face masks did not work

About Russel brand yes agree 100% there are loads of alternative clips to watch maybe not as entertaining and the story is the same

Pharmaceutical companies also supress research and spread miss information about the effect off inexpensive readily available drugs and vitamins because they can not make money out of those

I'm Geoff.

I can't bear Brand.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread