+ Reply to Thread
Page 898 of 991 FirstFirst ... 398798848888896897898899900908948 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,980 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Grant.

again much fewer than normal tested; under 30k and near 12% positive but numbers stay down. 18 deaths

Scottish numbers: 21 September 2021
    Summary

2,870* new cases of COVID-19 reported
    26,593* new tests for COVID-19 that reported results
    11.7%* of these were positive
    18 new reported death(s) of people who have tested positive
    94 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
    1,107 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
    4,160,835 people have received their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccination and 3,813,547 have received their second dose
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Sure, but I think it's still a positive sign. Were the Grampian lab tests in this time?

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

Another nugget for you to ponder over especialy those of you who still think this shit is safe for everyone, maybe when its your Kid, or Grandkid left with a life long busted heart you might consider altering your mindset, but for now we'll just keep burying our heads in the sand shall we, and hope its someone else's kid.
    When are folk going to take their head out of their arses, and smell the coffee, time is fast running out.
    https://www.algora.com/Algora_blog/2...vising-the-fda
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

Especially as there's a boost of more 'shit' to come!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

You know what mate, i am so fucking angry right now i could scream!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Especially as there's a boost of more 'shit' to come!

Marco.
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

I'm Grant.

trouble is covid also gives many myocarditis.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

So what is it then: a case of choose the lesser of the two evils?

Anyway, I think some better news with today's figures, incorporating the usual 'Tuesday hike'...

Today in the UK (with the previous day's figures shown in brackets below) https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/:

Positive tests: 31,564 (36,000).

Deaths: 203 (49).

Hospitalisations: 861 (930).

It was pretty obvious that the death figures for the last two days were artificially low, so the increase will be the 'catch up' expected from the weekend, although I didn't expect it to top the 200 mark. I think we'll see that reduce to the usual 180 or so tomorrow.

However, the good news is that new cases are down, continuing the downwards trend over the last 7 days, and as it's Tuesday I think we can safely say that's as accurate a figure as we're likely to get, in terms of the current spread of the virus among the population, and I'd like to think it'll come down further as we get to the weekend.

Arguably though, the most encouraging news is that hospitalisations are once again down, maintaining a downwards trend of nearly 12% over the last week, so long may that continue! If that figure continues to fall, in line with new cases, then I think we can safely say that we're past the worst of the peak of this third wave.

Let's see where we are tomorrow!

The figures for Wales, as yet , haven't been updated from yesterday.

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Grant.

i believe covid is more likely than the vax, but folk need to see correct figures. make their own minds up on it. Parents and kids tho will be final arbritors. I believe my oldest grandson is getting it, or already has. He is just 14 yesterday.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

The thing is mate, the stats show kids that age have very little chance of developing severe symptoms (or certainly dying) from Covid, so they're being used as a tool to (arguably) try and stop the spread...

So would you want your kid, or grandson, used as a pawn/guinea pig like that, and effectively playing Russian roulette with their long-term health or lives?

It's fucking madness!

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    The thing is mate, the stats show kids that age have very little chance of developing severe symptoms (or certainly dying) from Covid, so they're being used as a tool to (arguably) try and stop the spread...

So would you want your kid, or your grandson, used as a pawn/guinea pig like that?

It's fucking madness!

Marco.
    so your saying they shouldnt have the choice, just like you and others have choice not to?
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread