+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New look listening room

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammonite Acoustics View Post
    Will you be getting the TAD speakers on dem in time for Christmas?
    Yes Hugo. Tony's installing them on Friday morning! Fancy a listen?
    Steve.

My System:- dCS Vivaldi Transport + dCS Vivaldi Apex DAC + dCS Vivaldi Master Word Clock + dCS Vivaldi Upsampler Plus, Aurender N20 Music Server/Streamer, TW Raven One tt/Graham Phantom II/Transfiguration Orpheus L & Audio Technica ART20 mc's, Whest Titan Pro, D'Agostino Momentum HD pre/S250 MxV power amp, TAD CR-1 MKII loudspeakers, REL Gibraltar G2 subs, Coherent Systems BD Mains, interconnects & speaker cables, Sablon Audo EVO USB cable, Tellurium Q Ultra Silver power cords, Ziro Disclosure & Vertex Roraima Hi-Rez power cords + Furutech FI connectors, Stillpoints ESS racks/component stands, Vertex Aletheia PSU2 balanced power supply, Coherent Systems RTZ3 ground box + CR/BD cables, Acoustica Applicata DaaD room treatment, Mutec Ref10 SE-120.

I'm Hugo.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopdog View Post
    Yes Hugo. Tony's installing them on Friday morning! Fancy a listen?
    I'd love to, but not sure when I'll be down in the South. How long will you have the TADs for?

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammonite Acoustics View Post
    I'd love to, but not sure when I'll be down in the South. How long will you have the TADs for?
    Unknown at this stage. Tony will obviously give an indication on Friday!
    Steve.

My System:- dCS Vivaldi Transport + dCS Vivaldi Apex DAC + dCS Vivaldi Master Word Clock + dCS Vivaldi Upsampler Plus, Aurender N20 Music Server/Streamer, TW Raven One tt/Graham Phantom II/Transfiguration Orpheus L & Audio Technica ART20 mc's, Whest Titan Pro, D'Agostino Momentum HD pre/S250 MxV power amp, TAD CR-1 MKII loudspeakers, REL Gibraltar G2 subs, Coherent Systems BD Mains, interconnects & speaker cables, Sablon Audo EVO USB cable, Tellurium Q Ultra Silver power cords, Ziro Disclosure & Vertex Roraima Hi-Rez power cords + Furutech FI connectors, Stillpoints ESS racks/component stands, Vertex Aletheia PSU2 balanced power supply, Coherent Systems RTZ3 ground box + CR/BD cables, Acoustica Applicata DaaD room treatment, Mutec Ref10 SE-120.

I'm Richard.

this, this is just insane

I'm Phil.

so what was the verdict ? did the estelons stay or the tads ? tads are certainly beautiful in their way but I could live with those white beauties easily
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

I'm Steve.

Hi Phil

Unfortunately, SWMBO exercised her veto on the Estelons ("they are hideous" was all she kept saying!) so they weren't keepers!

I had the TAD CR-1's on extended dem and liked them very much, but wasn't able to make a deal in the end, so the status quo remains for the present!
    Steve.

I'm gary.

Fantastico system Steve, bet it sounds as good as it looks
    gweat, weally gweat

I'm gone.

Your SWMBO has good taste, Steve

Any other contenders on the horizon?

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by jandl100 View Post
    Your SWMBO has good taste, Steve

Any other contenders on the horizon?
    Not at the moment Jerry. Having to throw a chunk of money at getting a garden makeover just now!
    Steve.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567