I'm Howard.

Default TANDBERG: Let them improve your hearing

Well, hello.

I'm Howard.

Default PICKERING: The OA-1 dynamic open air headphones

Well, hello.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil McCauley View Post
    Neil, posts linking to your paper have to go in your trade room.. will move them later.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Fabrizio.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn Miles View Post
    I have still got a 377.
    I have a small business ,MGM Audio. I run a PA system and do some recording, using high quality mics.
    I was once recording a choir ( digitally ) and took my '377 along to run off of the mixing desk outputs, along with the digital recorder.
    The lady Choirmaster asked why I was using it, and I told her the analogue sound was 'warmer'.
    Did she understand?
    Who knows..?
    M Miles.
    Probably she did not understand at all. In the mind of most people, digital its still the only choice. I had the mother of a friend who had a Nagra. She was still using it 6-7 years ago for taking notes, recordin piano, etc. Some friends hof the son of her daughter came... 25 years old more and less. They where not even curious. Some of them appreciated vinyls, just because they where "a la mode" (it was in Paris). but all of them considered the nagra as old garbage.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by stel1963 View Post
    Probably she did not understand at all. In the mind of most people, digital its still the only choice. I had the mother of a friend who had a Nagra. She was still using it 6-7 years ago for taking notes, recording piano, etc. Some friends of the son of her daughter came... 25 years old more and less. They where not even curious. Some of them appreciated vinyls, just because they were "a la mode" (it was in Paris). but all of them considered the Nagra as old garbage.
    That's their misfortune. Perhaps it should have been pointed out to any of them who enjoyed watching films, that until recently, all the dialogue was recorded on a Nagra IV-S.
    Barry

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil McCauley View Post
    I can't see anything do I have to register to view the articles?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223