Hi Barry,

think you know my views on cables Marco. As long as they use good quality cable, good quality connectors and are made with care, there is no need to use anything more exotic. If a change of cables makes a significant difference, then either there was something wrong with original cables, or there is something wrong with the items between which the cables connect. Cables should never be used to compensate for deficiencies in the electronics, i.e. used as tone controls.
Completely agree!

I remember those Hi-fi for Pleasure mags. Was it the covers, or was it the photographs in the equipment reviews, that eventually caused the pages of your magazines become stuck together?
Hahaha.... A mixture of both probably! Let's remember that I was about 15 at the time... I divided my time equally between reading that, 'Shoot' football magazine, '2000AD' and 'Razzle'

The best issue of 'Hi-fi for Pleasure' was where a fishnet stocking-clad girly was wearing a garter belt full of cartridges!! Does anyone remember that?

What is Del's opinion on the use of scantily clad women for advertising purposes?
She's not really a feminist, and as the mag was from the 70s, she'd just laugh!

Marco.