+ Reply to Thread

Thread: F/S lightly used Caiman DAC

Default F/S lightly used Caiman DAC

I have been asked to sell a Caiman DAC by someone who has fallen on desperately hard times for various reasons. It is in perfect working condition, but with the odd small scratch on the top cover. I suspect that he has been resting other pieces of equipment on the DAC and their dirty legs have left a few marks. The scratches are not obvious, and do not affect the performance of the DAC.

This DAC would ideally suit someone who wants to try out various mods etc.

This is a private sale, so there is no VAT. I'll accept £190 with free shipping via Special Delivery ( for UK buyers) or Signed for delivery (for buyers outside of the UK). If the buyer is in a country where only a courier service would guaranteed delivery, FEDEX cost can be shared.

PM me if you are interested, and include details of where the DAC would have to be sent to.

NOTE: this private sale is only open to AoS members! So if you can't send me a PM, please don't email me to say you read about it on AoS.

Stan

Now SOLD to one of our newest member on the forum .

Thankyou very much.

I'm amazed as to how quickly I received it!
    Only 17hours from paying to it being in my hands!
    Ross.

I'm David.

That's why he's called stan the man
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

+ Reply to Thread