+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spotify Premium

I'm David.

Default Spotify Premium

having been clever enough to sign up to spotify in the early days i today upgraded to premium... Happy days!

i have my mates from facebook on there but is there a way i can see people on heres playlists?
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm Lee.

Well, you can add me, lrwebb is my username.
    Lee

Independent Apple tech support guy at Macnology

Gear: iMac > ALAC > Airport Express > Beresford Caiman DAC > Mark Grant IC > Audiolab 8000S > Chord Rumour Speaker Cable > Dynaudio Audience 42 Speakers > Grado SR80 Headphones

Vinyl: 90's Rega Planar 2, RB250, Bias Cart, Rega Fono Mini

Last.fm

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

No, my playlists are far too shameful!

Actually, I didn't even know you could share by username, no I'll do a bit of housekeeping and let you know - I have an "AoS Recommended" wher I plonk stuff recommended from here - maybe we could do something more formal? Any Ideas?
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm David.

oo ooo ooo like a club... aos spotify club... coool

im finding a lot funny right now.. sorry

type for eg spotify:user:[irwebb] into the search box, that shows you the user. from there you can then add them to you list of freinds...
    unfortunately lee hasn't activated spotify "social" so it doesn't work for him
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm ChrisB.

I don't use playlists! But that does sound like a bit of a plan for finding new stuff.

I'm David.

yeah, it sounds like a bloody good idea! people could make playlists for all the aos people to see ... id be very much up for that... dan jennings has some playlists im sure hed be happy sharing too!!

just adding albums as playlists would be good for me to mooch through too...

i love the bloody internet sometimes, what a fantastic way to share music with each other!!

I'm David.

dish these usernames them people ... mines

hamish_gill

so type

spotify:user:[hamish_gill]

in the search box and add away

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

Cool - found you Hamish - I'm alex_steel1969
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

...and you Lee - funnily enough I was going to work on some chillout and new music playlists so I will be able to share with everyone too. Nice!
    Alex

I'm Dave.

Try dave2010uk.

Can we do the same with Napster and Classical.com? Any others? I'll share mine - though hope it doesn't cause any security problems.

Also, can we mark the playlists as private or public, or are they all treated equally?

Re Spotify you've probably all found how to access URLs - e.g http://open.spotify.com/track/3mgwaTx4S5xI6FnxljIUTA (right click - Windows - on track or playlist then select appropriate Copy) - or maybe spotify:track:2XE4lTa2PjUIdXqpyyI134 , and set them up to work with Firefox or another browser. There's a snag which maybe not everyone will find. The obvious thing is to set the browser to open Spotify when the link is accessed, but it turns out there are 2 Spotify files. It's not quite obvious which one to use - but if you get it wrong, try the other one, which should work.
    Dave

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast