+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi

I'm Limin.

Default Hi

Hello everyone,

My name is Limin. I just started my journey in Hi-Fi, after going with my friend to the Hi-Fi exhibition. Now on the way to set up my first proper system. Posts on this forum are very interesting. Hopefully I can learn more and get to know stuff better (and quicker).

I'm Geoff.

Hi Limin. Welcome to AOS.

If you're a newcomer to Hi-Fi I guess you may be a young chap. There are many of us here who have been at this game for half a lifetime or more, so if you want advice, you've come to the right place.

Tell us what you want from the system you hope to put together and tell us what music you like.

You can join in the chat on any of the threads that interest you and ask any questions you may have.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.

I'm Martin.

Hi Limin, welcome to the forum.

So what did you end up buying then?
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Limin.

Hi,

Thank you for the kind words.

I just purchased a second hand Naim superuniti as my amplifier.

Has been doing research on speakers. I am in favour of compact floorstand ones. Has got several in mind, including pmc, Spendor, neat etc. Hopefully I will get everything set up shortly.

I'm Geoff.

If you fancy really compact floor standing speakers, you could take a look at the Totem Arro model. They seem well liked by their owners.

I'm Neil.

Welcome to AoS
    Regards Neil

I'm Steve.

Welcome Limin,

There's a tidy looking pair of PMC GB1's in the classified section here. A good price, and in London too.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Limin.

Hey, yes. I saw that. In fact, I will go check it out with the owner

+ Reply to Thread