+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Favorite 'one hit wonders'

I'm Nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by snapper View Post
    Yer just a youngster,Andr'e.

I thought 42 was old but apparently it isnt I'd kill to have been 17/18 in 1970 So just live & breathe then now

I'm ChrisB.

We must have been trailing round the place seeing Hawkwind at about the same time Andre. I remember the Sonic Attack tour!

I'm Nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Wazoo View Post
    We must have been trailing round the place seeing Hawkwind at about the same time Andre. I remember the Sonic Attack tour!

Aye i was busy with Hawkwind gigs i was busy with Marillion in the early 80's aswell..Was a great time for me till i fell down this hole & landed in 1969

I'm Dan.

I've been brought up on Hawkwind, they were me dad's favourite band, he had EVERYTHING by them, bar one compilation (greasy truckers party) that he searched for in vain for years....

I saw them on the Alien 4 tour, only Dave Brock really, I think Alan Davey was on the album, but I don't think he was at the gig. The band were sloppy and wasted, and this young punky idiot (Ron Tree) was singing most of the songs.... really badly.
    Lets just say it's put me off seeing them again, I've had plenty of opportunities over the years.
    Still love the band though, I honestly don't think they really did a bad album until the 90s, and even some of those were pretty good. (Distant Horizons, Electric Tepee)

I'm Dan.

I've been brought up on Hawkwind, they were me dad's favourite band, he had EVERYTHING by them, bar one compilation (greasy truckers party) that he searched for in vain for years....

I saw them on the Alien 4 tour, only Dave Brock really, I think Alan Davey was on the album, but I don't think he was at the gig. The band were sloppy and wasted, and this young punky idiot (Ron Tree) was singing most of the songs.... really badly.
    Lets just say it's put me off seeing them again, I've had plenty of opportunities over the years.
    Still love the band though, I honestly don't think they really did a bad album until the 90s, and even some of those were pretty good. (Distant Horizons, Electric Tepee)

I'm Nobody.

Aye 'Cronicles Of The Black Sword' was the last good album, i hate to think what they sound like these days.I have 'Greasy truckers' it's on triple CD. I think theres a DVD aswell but i've not seen it.

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

Atention Spaceship Earth - Your Captain is Dead.....................................
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Aye 'Cronicles Of The Black Sword' was the last good album, i hate to think what they sound like these days.I have 'Greasy truckers' it's on triple CD. I think theres a DVD aswell but i've not seen it.
    Ah, if it's been released on CD, I would have thought he'd have it now.
    That's if he still listens to that sort of thing, his music taste was going a little dodgy last time I saw him.

I'm Deleted.

I prefer the 'Space Ritual' offshoot these days
    Account Deleted

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345