+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Forum Banner size annoyance

I'm David.

Cool, keep us posted
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    And the moral of the story is: view (and use) AOS on a proper computer, not a bloody mobile phone!

Marco.
    Marco

Do you know how many members use a mobile phone to access AoS? Perhaps a poll would be interesting. Hamish certainly does and I bet he is not alone.

I think the original post was that the banner was too big (on PCs as best I could tell) then various dissatisfactions about how it appeared on different PCs and PC browsers took place.

I saw the mobile phone improvement/restoration to reasonable size as a bonus having tried to guide Beechwoods to getting it as near correct as possible for PC users. I trust my contribution has been constructive and beneficial to the majority of users.

Good will to all

I'm Nick.

Definitely! Thanks Alan... Marco just doesn't get modern technology. That's why he's 'Analogue Boy'

When it comes down to it though, mobiles are a minefield for forum usuability. That's why we're interested in Tapatalk, though installing this is on-hold til we've moved to the new host - as and when, but soon.
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

I'm Alan.

I have found the Tapatalk web site but it does not offer anything for Nokias at the moment despite have a link on the home page that link leads to Not available.

Looks like I'll still be using Opera Mini, which does the job pretty well AFAIK. Nice for iPhone and Android users though

Bloody mobile phones eh?
    Last edited by AlanS; 15-04-2010 at 12:40.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Yeah,be great for my googlephone! And yes,I for one view the forum on my phone every day.It's only in the evening I use the laptop.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678