Closed Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition for clean Brexit referendum

I'm Martin.

Not had anyone screaming at me about Brexit. Or do you mean on the news? I don't watch that. It's bad for you.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Bloody Brexit... BORES THE SHITE OUT OF ME, AND AM FED UP HEARING ABOUT IT!!!!

Carry on....

Marco.
    Sent by me using an appendage

SME Model 15/V tonearm, Lyra Dorian, EAR Phono Box.

Luxman 509X amp.

PMC 25 23i speakers.

Innuos/Roon/Qobuz/I-Pad. Oppo UDP-205.

Cables by Kimber, Yannis and Audioquest.

Audioquest Niagara. Tube Distinctions Mains power filter. Project RCM. Zerostat.

I'm Patrick.

Quote Originally Posted by montesquieu View Post
    The chlorinated chicken thing is held up as the great example, but in reality that will not be allowed, nor growth hormone beef - consumers are far too educated.
    I don't believe consumers are particularly educated, or have the time and the energy to become so. That people are getting fatter and that your children's generation has a lower life expectation than you, is quite probably evidence of that. I don't believe either, that we will get some great trade deal with the likes of the US without bending over and taking it. In negotiations, size is power and power always gets what it wants ... which is why of course we are better off negotiating as part of the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by montesquieu View Post
    Again, scare tactics. Don't believe everything you read in the Groan.
    Indeed, that lovely Boris Johnson bloke has all our best interests at heart (even if Rees-Mogg is clearly just out for himself). But it sounds like you and your retired history profs have it all figured out; that's got to be the very definition of living in the past, hasn't it?

I'm Patrick.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Bloody Brexit... BORES THE SHITE OUT OF ME, AND AM FED UP HEARING ABOUT IT!!!!

Carry on....

Marco.
    Me too, it's just wasted the last two years for this country. Let's call the whole thing off.

I'm Josie.

Lets face it... Brexit will happen. No petition will change that.

Fed up of hearing about it, really, really fed up of hearing about it.... we just all have to watch this car hit the wall.
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Dixon View Post
    . I don't believe either, that we will get some great trade deal with the likes of the US without bending over and taking it. In negotiations, size is power and power always gets what it wants ... which is why of course we are better off negotiating as part of the EU.
    ?
    Don't mistake the size of the UK on the map with the economic reality. The UK is one of the world's largest economies and largest manufacturing nations, as well as being a highly lucrative market for imported goods. Like Tom I work for a U.S company and they are investing billions here. Not at all bothered about Brexit.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Steve.

What's that weird stuff stuck to the rest of the forum? Oh ok, it's just cobwebs.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

Don't blame me. Some older boys started it and then ran off.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Steve.

Older than us? Wow, that is old, surprised they could run.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Dominic.

The biggest mistake the british public made was entrusting the brexit process to politicians.

When the EU decided that the leaving fee was 57 billion quid, then somneone with some backbone should have told them to go swim the atlantic with an anvil strapped on their back, but no snarling and teeth baring happened with the nitwits we have got doing the negotiating reacted to that demand FFS
    CD player = Marantz CD6006
    DAC/pre = Rotel RC 1572
    Power amp = ADA PF201
    Speaks = Quadral Chromium Style 6

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast