+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Correct order to switch on your amps

I'm Lawrence.

Default Correct order to switch on your amps

For those who are new to this hobby, it's important to switch your equipment on in the right order to prevent damage. I found this very helpful advice on eBay:

Pre biliary stage,also known as electronic tube preamp, suitable for electronic tube or
    crystal and active audio system, especially for the transistor level after the amplifier before, can make the existence of your original system of boring stiff digital flavor become mellow and sweet...

The correct boot sequence is:Open the gallbladder front stage first, and then open the power amplifier connected to the front of the bile duct.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F223025014987

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    For those who are new to this hobby, it's important to switch your equipment on in the right order to prevent damage. I found this very helpful advice on eBay:

Pre biliary stage,also known as electronic tube preamp, suitable for electronic tube or
    crystal and active audio system, especially for the transistor level after the amplifier before, can make the existence of your original system of boring stiff digital flavor become mellow and sweet...

The correct boot sequence is:Open the gallbladder front stage first, and then open the power amplifier connected to the front of the bile duct.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F223025014987

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm John.

What the actual f###?

It's worth £20 just for the instructions.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm Geoff.

Yes. Chinglish can be equally entertaining and baffling!

Even the 'Ding Shine' name is peculiar.

I'm Martin.

-Using classical 6J1 tube, design process, optimization of the line, and ultimately make it very resistant to bile
    taste, warm voice and sound field open, high bass adjustment function is unique.

I for one welcome the arrival of a pre-amp that tackles bile. A hitherto unexplored approach which should pay dividends in the sound quality stakes.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    -Using classical 6J1 tube, design process, optimization of the line, and ultimately make it very resistant to bile
    taste, warm voice and sound field open, high bass adjustment function is unique.

I for one welcome the arrival of a pre-amp that tackles bile. A hitherto unexplored approach which should pay dividends in the sound quality stakes.
    I don't know how they have the gall to make these claims

I'm Martin.

I'm duct if I know.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Svend.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Yes. Chinglish can be equally entertaining and baffling!

Even the 'Ding Shine' name is peculiar.
    I'm sure they meant to say Dung Shine, or turd polishing compound, beloved by politicians worldwide.

+ Reply to Thread