+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Audio Pills

I'm Stoyan.

Default Audio Pills

Hi all ,my name is Stoyan.
    Music has always been my passion. The last few years my ears became more sensitive to real reproduction of music and I ended up building my own music room . Every single component in my system has been custom built to my personal taste and tweaked by me at the final stage. That's how they turned into my... AUDIO PILLS.
    The current set up consists of Garrard 401 with SME 3009 and V15 with JICO stylist, heavily modified Sony CDP 970 with valve output stage which is valve rectified, custom built transformers with OCC wires (thanks to Brian Sowter), black gates, V caps ...etc. 300B mono blocks driving Tang Band 1772 in fostex 208 cabinet and some custom and self built power and interconect cables.
    Bedroom system - Lenco 75 custom headphone amplifier and Grado RS1 headphones.
    Happy to join the forum

I'm Robert.

Hi Stoyan,
    Welcome on board.
    What speakers are you driving and what tyoes of music are you into ?
    My System:
    Amplification - Sansui AU-alpha 707 DR
    Turntable - Technics SP10 MK2-Technics EPA-250 Tonearm-Yannis Tome 423.5Plus tonearm cable-Eichmann KLEI Absolute Harmony plugs.
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge-Fritz Gyger S re-tip. Panzerholz plinth.

CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Speakers - Spendor D7 on Soundcare SuperSpikes
    QED Silver Spiral speaker cable-airloc banana plugs
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket-Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs-Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

I'm Geoff.

Hello Stoyan. Welcome to AOS.

DIY projects are popular here, perhaps you'd like to start a blog in the Gallery section and show us what you've done.

I'm sure you'll find plenty to interest you here, so just join in and chat with everybody.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.

I'm Martin.

Hi Stoyan, welcome to the forum.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread