+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap Weather for July!

I'm Geoff.

It makes a pleasant change the last couple of days, being able to get up in the morning without being immediately struck by the heat.

It was 18C when I looked outside first thing. Just right. It's warming up a bit, but should stay comfortable.

I'm Martin.

Clouded over here and it's very close and muggy. Thunderstorm brewing with any luck.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Martin.

It just rained! Not for long and it wasn't even enough to get the pavements completely wet. First time in 6 weeks though!

Got that smell of rain on hot concrete that you only usually experience on holiday.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Geoff.

We'll probably pay for the dry summer later on. Just wait until the first couple of weeks in September. There'll probably be floods.

I'm Grant.

Close here and about 16 c. Still plenty water in the ground tho
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Seemed a bit cooler this morning and pretty cloudy. I thought it would be perfect for working outside. At lunchtime the sun came out and by 2pm my head was getting pretty sore. I now look like a match. Don't care how stupid I'll look, I'm wearing a cap tomorrow.
    LOL that made me laugh!
    Barry

I'm Geoff.

Weather's a bit weird. It's become dull and overcast, but the temperature keeps rising, it's up 28C now and humid. Could be building up to a thunderstorm.

I'm Steve.

Peeing down right now, with BIG raindrops. I knew polishing my bike would do the trick
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

Lucky, sweltering here. Thunderstorms predicted for tomorrow, typical that I'll be out of town and miss it.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Dave.

This time last year, the garden looked a picture but this year it's like a war zone. 25 - 26 at the mo and sunny. Hopefully some rain next week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast